Amman to Ramallah (through Sheik Hussein Bridge)
- Amman to Nazareth
There is a shuttle service running on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, at 2 pm, from Wardat el-Bustan Hotel, in Amman, to Nazareth. You can book it here: https://abrahamtours.com/tours/transfer-nazareth-amman-jordan/
- Nazareth to Jerusalem
There is a straight line from Nazareth to Jerusalem but it runs just in the morning, leaving at 5:30 am and 9 am). It is Egged Bus 955, leaving from Paulus Hashishi St. Estimated time travel: 2 hours.
Paulus Hashishi St.
From Paulus Hashishi St. you still have these options, including connections:
- Line 331 (G B Tours) to Haifa - Lev HaMifrats, then check instructions from Haifa to Jerusalem/Ramallah);
- Line 31 (G B Tours) to Lower Galilee - Giv'at Avni Junction 77, then cross the road and, on the other side, take Bus Line 962 (Egged) to Jerusalem Central Station;
- Line 58 (NTT) to Misgav - Dhamaida Junction 784, then take Bus Line 968 (Egged) to Jerusalem Central Station;
- Line 723 (Egged) to Hadera - Hadera Central Bus Station, then take Bbus Line 942 (Egged) at Platform 5 to Jerusalem Central Station.
You can find options with more connections or leaving from different places in Nazareth at www.bus.co.il.
- Jerusalem Central Station to Damascus Gate
This blue building is the Central Station. In front of it you will find the tram station. Buy a ticket for 5,90 NIS at the machine and take the tram that goes to ‘Heil Ha-Avir as final destination.
Drop off the tram at Damascus Gate Station. You will see a bus station with a lot of blue and white buses. Walk down the street (the way from where you came with the tram) and turn left, surrounding the bus station. At the other side of the street you will see the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.
Keep walking until you reach Damascus Gate.
- Damascus Gate to Arab Bus Station
Give your back to Damascus Gate and you will see a small street.
Walk through that street until you reach the arab station that will be in your left side (the buses here are green and white coloured).
Take the bus 218 to Ramallah (it costs 7,60 NIS)
- Ramallah Central Station to the Hostel
The final stop of the bus is at Ramallah Central Station (it will take around one to one and a half hour to get there).
When you drop off the bus, keep walking at the street where the bus came, following the same direction of the traffic.
When you reach Al-Manara Square (the square with three lion statues), enter the roundabout by the left side and get the second street at your left (you will see the “Star & Bucks Cafe” sign at the corner).
Go straight until you reach Arafat Square (the one with a statue of a man and a Palestinian flag on the top).
At the roundabout, get the second exit to Al-Nozha Street and keep walking until you reach number 12, a building in your left side.
Welcome to Hostel in Ramallah!